Tuesday, June 7, 2005

Summertime!

The weather in the Chicago area turned summer-like over the past few days. We had thunderstorms rumble through the area over the weekend, but they wimped out and we got some rain for about 30 minutes.

Despite the rain, my yard still looks real dry. It seems strange to be running the sprinkler this early in the season.

The weather has gotten much warmer and the high today (Tuesday) is to be near 90 degrees with humidity. I don't care for this kind of weather. I find it difficult to keep cool, especially at night. I prefer temps in the sixties or seventies, but that's just me. We have ceiling fans going to keep the air moving. I'm too cheap to run the air conditioner, but I run the AC an average of 5-7 days during the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment